Sunday 23 November 2008

Madame Arcati




Well fellow bloggers, and floozies of the most honourable character. You may already be aware for those ladies that visit The Guild Of Harlots (my favourite whore hang-out) that I'm doing my usual. For those that don't know me. I'm the "sniffer dog", hounding the lives of fellow strumpets with my general durty mouthed ways! I always enjoy bringing people together...possibly an occupational hazard. I try not to make my blog very "industry related" as I know us ladies enjoy reading each others thoughts, catch up on what each of us are doing etc.


So here's my latest shenanigans!


Soon after watching "that" talk show with Denise the agony of every aunt, Philip that ex kids t.v. puppet. Think Ferns off on another diet, you know the show I mean. Well the topic was about new proposed laws regarding prostitution. So we ladies had good representation from a fellow floozy and surprisingly we also had a "punter" prepared to speak. The first one prepared to given the political climate. Quite a few of you will be aware of Sebastian Horsley so he needs no introduction. If not ... where have you been! You will notice a link to his blog for you all to have a wee gander and you may also want to read his book that discussed the subject of prostitution, his account and guide to whoring. It gives a good insight to Sebastian's dandy world. I'm not going to deliberate over the content of the show as I'll likely bore you all with politics. I'll save that writing for my thick Andrex loo roll.


I found a link from a comment Madame Arcati had written on Sebastian's blog. My curiosity and sheer nosiness led me to explore further. Some of you gals have already added Madame Arcati to your blog roll but you will also notice the link on mine. I posted a comment to Madame Arcati which then led to yours truly being invited to do an e-mail interview. Madame Arcati will have the interview which is industry related posted early next week. So if anyones interested, get the china tea set out, pour a cup of tea and join Madame at her place.
I picked this specific picture (above) of Dame Margaret Rutherford which is Madame Arcati's profile picture because, good old Margaret deserves a place on any blog. No-one could do Miss Marple like the great Dame herself.

2 comments:

Slutty McWho? said...

Well, hello! Another Scottish sex worker blogger! About bloody time. As far as I know, I was the only one - although someone did tell me that there used to be a stripper from Scotland who had a blog. I think she disappeared, though.

Anyway, I hope you'll step by my blog again. Remind me to add you to my blogroll (can't do it right now, as I'm off out).

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.